ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Were to buy 182 rear shocks

Subaru STiV
Can someone please tell me or point me to a website listing bilstein or koni rear shocks for my 182 please, dont need any fancy adjustable ones ,just ones that keep oil on the inside not like renault 5hite.

Already tried demon tweeks who only do koni adjustable at £176

Cheers
Andy

Turbo Beige
I have 2 renault ones that you can have for £25 + delivery. One was only used for around 6 months (4k). The other is 18 months (40k).

Let me know.

Renault Clio 182
sorry im a bit of a newbie, but are your rear shocks leaking oil, I have noticed that mine are, or the dampers are not too sure (is there adifference?)- is this a common problem for the 182? cheers

sorry im a bit of a newbie, but are your rear shocks leaking oil, I have noticed that mine are, or the dampers are not too sure (is there adifference?)- is this a common problem for the 182? cheers
Yep common problem .

I'd stick with Renault I don't like other stuff out there.

Renault Clio 182
cheers eddie.

do you know how much we are talking to get the problem fixed - does the whole thing need replacing??

cheers eddie.

do you know how much we are talking to get the problem fixed - does the whole thing need replacing??

Rear shocks are £50 eachish same sort of rpcie front and rear change both rears at once though.

Shock just drop out when yuo undo two bolts 15 minutes if for getting all the tools out to packing away. Its a whole unit no refub can be done.

Its so simple to do its unbeliavable realy.