ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went To Angelworks Today...

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
...and got my intake changed.

It's made a noticeable difference, even at lower revs (Seems to pull much better from 70 in 5th), and further up the rev's its much more responsive, a bit less of a 5k kick but still better than it was before.

Very professional outfit and Ben and his colleague got straight on it, even though I was early. I was there about 2 hours.

Looking forward to giving the car a proper drive when it's quiter - on the way home it was far too busy for any looning about ;)

Got some pics of my day too if anyone's interested:

angelworks12.gif

angelworks11.jpg

angelworks13.jpg

angelworks15.jpg

Finished:

angelworks16.jpg

Gave it a quick wipe over when I got back as well:

angelworks19.jpg

angelworks18.gif

Thanks alot guys, to say i'm happy with the work is an understatement:)

M

mini-valver

Nice one fella, looks nice and clean!
Ben's a top bloke.
Did you see mine there? The uber dirty black un, lol

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Nice one fella, looks nice and clean!
Ben's a top bloke.
Did you see mine there? The uber dirty black un, lol

Yeah I did, had a little look round it too, hope you don't mind. Nice motor that.

Love the team dynamics :)

What are you having done to it?

M

mini-valver

Cheers mate, untidy at the minute after some bugger smashed mt windows and put a big dent in the door, then reversed into a kerb, etc etc so will be getting some TLC when it comes back.

As for whats being done, I cannot disclose ;)

Its not halfords, its signet...........whatever that is.

Tried to get my mech to go snapon, but he went MAC.......and as a result, his toolbox dwarfs mine but is virtually empty lol.

i dont care what you say.............if it reads signet on all the spaners, then its whatever that is.

Its my mechs incar toolbox..........he uses it more than his new tools :S