ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well i got bored what with not being able to get on cs...

LY 182
and i bloody likes the results :cool:
DSC00150.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

excuse the duck tape that was a mid fitting picture, not a dagenham car repair!

LY 182
Cup splitter ;)

Looks brill mate :D
gettin a carbon one from the streamline boys at trax mate ;)

thanks for comments well pleased with it, few panel gaps to sort and what have you but other than that sorted.

power steering next on the to do list :cool:

LY 182
looks lovely mate, just not keen on the zorst!
neither am i, i bloody hate it with a passion..
but got too many things need doing before spending on another.

i want standard really with the cat but i've got a 182 manifold so still not sure what to do...
im sure i can lash a 182 cat up to a 172 but money :dapprove:

wishing i hadn't cut my 182 cat in half and welded it to the magnex now!:nono:

LY 182
thank you all, nice to get some good feed back dread to think of how many hours i've put in to the thing

Mercedes C320!
Thats some good work ditz... I see it the other day as i drove past and it looks the nuts! I think you need to get some spacers tho to set the wheels in the arches more! :D

LY 182
Thats some good work ditz... I see it the other day as i drove past and it looks the nuts! I think you need to get some spacers tho to set the wheels in the arches more! :D
cheers mate, wash your mouth out lol i dont do spacers.

im bolting all the 172 front running gear on it but im not doing that untill i sort the power steering situation

think i'll just make some blocks to bolt behind the stub axles on the rear