ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well after years of waiting - Pics of My Liquid Yellow V6!!!

No plans at the moment. I said that about the 182 and ended up with an exhaust and lowering it, but I prefere V6's standard. So just the recaros. Would like to have Bremos on it but doubt I will.
You do know that they have ap four pots on them as standard don't you ??:cool: They just aren't branded (the ap lettering is on the rear of the calipers though)
Do them black with yellow decals (standard ap racing colourway) Did mine like that, they look sh*t hot :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
No plans at the moment. I said that about the 182 and ended up with an exhaust and lowering it, but I prefere V6's standard. So just the recaros. Would like to have Bremos on it but doubt I will.
You do know that they have ap four pots on them as standard don't you ??:cool: They just aren't branded (the ap lettering is on the rear of the calipers though)
Do them black with yellow decals (standard ap racing colourway) Did mine like that, they look sh*t hot :)

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs125&d=08115&f=img_0977453.jpg

6 pots on my new one :cool:

S

Mk1 Maxim Sport
That looks crackin that mate, them vees are absolute stunners imo. An looks class next to the 182. Bet people think uv got some sort of cliosport obsession driving past ur drive lol

LY V6 with Recaros

Ah ok, perhaps I'll just do that then :eek:

^
give me a shout if you want a set of the decals FOC, the dude I got them from gave me three sets. They're yellow.

LY V6 with Recaros
Steve, you have any probs with the alarm? It went off 5 times in the middle of the night last night lol!! I've booked in in to Renault to get the sensers adjusted.

Clio v6 & Atom 300

Ah ok, perhaps I'll just do that then :eek:

Or splash out on some new AP radial mount calipers like i fitted, to clear a (grooved) disc and bell setup. Hubba hubba. :evil: You can even have a matching yellow bell! ;)

26092007131.jpg

26092007132.jpg

Just after fitting! I know its grubby! ;)
28092007136.jpg

They may still be 4 pots, but trust me they are amazing in comparison to the std setup!;)

Peter:)

P.S. Welcome to the family!:D

Mini Cooper S sport
OH MY GOD!! Didn't think you were getting a new car til later this year!

I am so damn jealous, it's absolutely stunning *drool*

Would absolutely love one, but I need more than 2 seats :dapprove:

You lucky thing...I can't wait to get a new car!!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks Clio V6 255 :)

I wasn't going to get one until later this year, but I went to see it and totally fell in love with it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i need to stop looking at this thread! :eek:

LY suits the Vee so much.... and i'm normally not a fan of LY!

just amazing :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
S'alright I guess. Pretty boring common colour...

;)

Lovely Deb. Chuffed you finally got what you wanted!! Been a long time in coming. Now start driving it and not wanting to just stare at it all day! :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nearly missed this, Wow! Deb, That's gonna keep a big smile on your face for a while. Pleased to see you finally got what you wanted :approve: