ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weirdo detailing type people.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Does this seem even remotely normal to anyone?

0D9C81A6-07B6-4B01-89E9-552B62171300-665-0000011EC175BB76_zpsf6d869b9.jpg

quick clean on the tunnel on the way to the ring?

she is literally mental

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not mental mate, just likes things clean.

I gave mine a wipe over once I'd got to CSS.

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
I think it's funny how you've taken a picture hahaha. Giving your car a wipe if it's showing is normal especially after the drive but not mid journey.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Depending on how dirty it was then I'd do that too probably. If it was filthy I obviously wouldn't bother

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cars are meant to be driven, not polished ;)
Trust me it's just been driven really hard down one of my favourite little roads, from adenau to nurburg.

God damn it's so amazingly pointy with the roll centre kit on. And that's with the KW v2 still set to soft from the drive over. Can't wait to get on the ring tomorrow evening.

Love this place so much!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I was giving mine a wipe over when I got to truckfest this year as they parked us on a freshly cut field on a hot day! Misses just sunk in the seat

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It rained for a lot of the journey this side of the tunnel anyway. So it's still arrived dirty. Flol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If I was in any other car in that carriage, I'd think you're odd.

182 - F56 MCS
I can highly recommend the pistonklause restaurant situated halfway between the 'ring entrance and the actual Nurburgring complex....does the best fillet steak on a hot stone! IMO better than Pinnochios.

Oh oh and I wiped mine down in the euro tunnel also...

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I can highly recommend the pistonklause restaurant situated halfway between the 'ring entrance and the actual Nurburgring complex....does the best fillet steak on a hot stone! IMO better than Pinnochios.

Oh oh and I wiped mine down in the euro tunnel also...

b917d20c4068fdfb827d1b43f8144a08.jpg