ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird thing happened

mk2 clio grande
was driving up to ma work last night and i heard a little pop coming from the engine and all of a sudden it was loud as f**k lol one of the guys at ma work used to work as a mechanic so he had a look at it and there was nothing wrong with it and it sounds meaty as feck haha i took a wee video to demonstrate haha i know the quality isnt the best but u get the idea haha

ill do a better one today now that its light haha that was took this mornin comin home from work
th_MOV01074.jpg

mk2 clio grande
nope lol honest the car is fine ma m8 spent the best part of an hour and a half trying to find out whats wrong but theres nuthin to be seen lol

mk2 clio grande
haha well i have no idea wot happened i took it to another mechanic to check it over and he told me the exhaust had a small hole in the back box and he welded it up at no cost but yet it still sounds loud haha

wonder wot it would sound like now with a after market backbox haha