ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekend/Track Car

clio 172
Some nice addition being made. When its done it'll be interesting to see what the weight is.

After this next track day my full flocked dash is coming out and just having the top part and an little something Chris is making aswell, boot floor is coming out over the next couple of weeks and then I will start saving for itbs and I'm ment to be getting an diff very soon aswell. :)

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Diff is worth it, absolutely love mine, best mod for the Clio I think. The ITBs are nice too, they open up the top end quite a bit more than the standard inlet.

Have you decided on cams yet? I suppose if you're keeping a standard bottom end then it'll be 421s?

clio 172
pa6ehasy.jpg

Today I got my renault sport steering wheel from jake honour :). It needs cleaning up but I already love it :)

clio 172
When are you going to enter a sprint or something then?

Got my first "sprint" at curbrough 30th of this month , I'm just saving for an house depo and iv had to lend money to my sister so haven't really had the spare cash to enter anything yet, but I will soon :)

clio 172
263b1d58685333876c0c3e86673f84bc.jpg
cce076607fd76f0a7b49a0286eae4958.jpg
0905e5b02686ee0a9be15d068b79bc2c.jpg

Iv been mad busy with work to be honest pal, plus iv got a mrs now haha , but my engine and gear box are out at the moment and getting repaired so il be out in it end of February all going well :)

clio 172
There's a couple I'm looking at , feb 22nd at Anglesey and then one in March at oulton but iv still lots to do to the car and lots to buy haha

Clio 220 PH2
263b1d58685333876c0c3e86673f84bc.jpg
cce076607fd76f0a7b49a0286eae4958.jpg
0905e5b02686ee0a9be15d068b79bc2c.jpg

Iv been mad busy with work to be honest pal, plus iv got a mrs now haha , but my engine and gear box are out at the moment and getting repaired so il be out in it end of February all going well :)
The car looks lovely mate :)
May I ask what race series you race in I want to start racing mine when it's done but I don't want to race in the 750 club ?
Many thanks
Ben

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Don't think it's done a race, it's only done track days so far I think.

Clio 220 PH2
O right that's fair enough I thought it was a car used to race. It looks really impressive
I want to find a series that isn't the 750 club I can race my car

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
O right that's fair enough I thought it was a car used to race. It looks really impressive
I want to find a series that isn't the 750 club I can race my car

You looked at the tricolore trophy? Most people on here race in that. Number of classes dependant on modification, great fun and a great bunch of guys. If I was racing, I'd race there.

@Tony Hunter @Russ Rallye @sonny172cup @Adam G

Clio 220 PH2
You looked at the tricolore trophy? Most people on here race in that. Number of classes dependant on modification, great fun and a great bunch of guys. If I was racing, I'd race there.

@Tony Hunter @Russ Rallye @sonny172cup @Adam G
No I haven't to be fair but I will start having a look into it that sounds like a good series to join
Thank you very much for the advice all my internet searches that come up are about the 750 club so it's nice to know there are other series out there
Thank you again
Ben