ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 21st July! Livingston Multistorey night shoot/meat!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dudes and dudets! Straights and Gays!

Grub can be arranged and venue if required can be changed, me and paul fancied getting some more night shots so thought i'd try and arrange something get us together for some shooting the breeze.

Multistorey is open all night and is undercovery, also has a roof terrace part for night shots.

1. Gally

Porsche Boxster987S
sounds epic tbh. Semi'd up:approve:

Make sure all those attending clean the cars before hand. Dont worry about tyre shine though , dolan has volunteerd to do them all for you on arrival;)

1. Gally
2. Paul

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Some boy!

People who don't use tyre shine shouldn't really bother cleaning the car.

1. Gally
2. Paul
3. Alan
4. Callum

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
OOOOH, i have a new car, lets organise meets just because it suits me!

Pffft!

I'm working and have an appointment with the piles doc!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think you'll find it was Paul that wanted to meet and grab some pictures and also it was Paul who suggested having one through this way.

Infact Edinburgh was Paul's choice! I'm not forcing anybody to come ffs!

Porsche Boxster987S
I think you'll find it was Paul that wanted to meet and grab some pictures and also it was Paul who suggested having one through this way.

Infact Edinburgh was Paul's choice! I'm not forcing anybody to come ffs!

hi.

Dont see the harm in having meets on a more regular basis? Quite enjoy the banter and im wanting to start getting the camera out more again. Was just a thought lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know! Don't listen to him, if no one wants to come then they don't have to!

We'll meet up anyway. Looking forward to it mate. :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hook, line & sinker!!!

I'd pop along but have the docs @ 7.15 for my piles..

MOT has ran out on the 172 too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I actually thought you said you had a new car! Had to read it twice! C-unit!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
hi.

Dont see the harm in having meets on a more regular basis? Quite enjoy the banter and im wanting to start getting the camera out more again. Was just a thought lol

The banter was good the other nite ehh esp. In McD's Alan leg and the paper and crayons etc. etc.

PMSL! :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Patters pish on here, Dannys sisters FB status updates are comedy gold and is the place to be IMO!

:D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal Paulsie! :)

Look forward to seeing that pwetty young face!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
have a good one no way i'll make it as this week i'm the only member of staff in service department that isnt a mechanic, as in i'm the service advisers x3, the workshop controller, vehicle progressor, warranty administrator and service manager. i need a new job urgently cos this is pish. Cant see me finishing before 7pm any night this week or next.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully you can make it Al, i'm hoping to get the car cleaned in some way or another, see if the rain holds out tonight ffs!