ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wednesday 18th August - Camera meat/Night pics

Porsche Boxster987S
Kens and barbi . . . . . . . o wait , erm guys and girls i mean , time for a proper meat with the camera gear at night. All the attempts before have ended in nobody bothering with the cameras and moaning about food instead :eek: , so get some dinner or whatever beforehand;). Doubt there will be much numbers for this one as most will see it as boring and not really there idea of a meat but meh . . .

So , for those interested call it a 7pm meet up time but location hasnt been decided yet. Im happy to go through to your way guys (gal , callum etc) if there is a decent enough location. I know of a few down this way which have good lighting for night pics but im up for trying somewhere different. This will also be weather dependant unless a decent under roof spot is an option?.

So . .

Yes

1. Action Man

No

Maybe

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh Hi there! We have a good roof top car park to use Paul and then undecover if the rain is pish! If there is better through your way I don't mind coming.

Callum will be up for it aswell. We'll met at half 7 mate as it doesn't get dark till a bit later.

Yes

1. Action Man
2. Nae money heid

No

Maybe

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well after some words with Abs he mentioned Ratho Canal for a couple of cool shots then the industrial estate 2 minutes away for some nights shots?

Also 2minutes from Livi multi-storey if needed. Chic mentioned the canal was pretty cool and ideal for some shots before hand!

Wot think?

Porsche Boxster987S
looks no bad chico. Like i said im up for somewhere new. All the places down the Glasgow end weve already seen before. Al might be right though with half 7 being early , 8pm / half 8 might be better? Ive got homework to do so i cant stay out too late.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Action school in the morning?

Sounds mint lets just go for it!

8pm meet for half 8 start?

Then maybe the insurstrial estate or somewhere for more night shots?

Porsche Boxster987S
Flol! Action school in the morning?

Sounds mint lets just go for it!

8pm meet for half 8 start?

Then maybe the insurstrial estate or somewhere for more night shots?

aye ill go with that tbh. :approve: Pretty sure nae xenons heed will be along too.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
well if shes oot working then that makes it pretty hard.

Could always get gaz to steal it for me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still embarrassed but at least I have my new card now! :)

It's bad when you have to go into the bank with your passport to take money out.

I'll be there with Bells on!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not a problem sexy face! Newbridge is actually the best McDonalds!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
you do know that it will cost more than the £20 you can withdraw from your route seventeen account?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Dammit!

Don't I get discount with that card though?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Anymore names for the homo erectus meet?

Hopefully the weather will hold out.

Met check has forecast light rain.

Is this for the folk who are handy with a camera only? Or can a relative n00b with a PH-Ugly turn up aswell? :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't even going to bring a camera but i'm going!

Everyone is welcome! :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
1. Paul
2. Gally
3. Moby (simon pegg)
4. Callum
5. Chic (abs)