ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meat and two veg! Wednesday night 27th of October!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Fvck up ya Toby, the centre could be centre west for all we know.

Mc Arthur Glen since Chic finds it too difficult to write that.

actually titwank interiors i think youll find 'the centre' is what the name is for the car park of, guess what, 'the centre' as thats what Land Securities called it once it was built, scrapping the previous name 'the elements'. So hows about you just slope off out this thread before I pull down your pants again and slap your wee baldy bawsack and a-hole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Centre_(Livingston)

Not sure on who is up for this as Gally being a wee poofy helmet and currently banned texted me to say he was 'shampooing his crotch with the dug' so hes kinda busy now

Porsche Boxster987S
actually titwank interiors i think youll find 'the centre' is what the name is for the car park of, guess what, 'the centre' as thats what Land Securities called it once it was built, scrapping the previous name 'the elements'. So hows about you just slope off out this thread before I pull down your pants again and slap your wee baldy bawsack and a-hole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Centre_(Livingston)

Not sure on who is up for this as Gally being a wee poofy helmet and currently banned texted me to say he was 'shampooing his crotch with the dug' so hes kinda busy now

fpmsl aw you crack me up. Last time i seen you i got a stitch tryin to eat a pizza lol x

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Sounds got to me then, am just comin for pics and a chat really, should be bringin camera too

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
dont worry if your an under, we'll sneak you oot a shandy to the lavvies.
:lolup:

no worries chief, just joshing. the refresco in the limekiln is just for a wee natter and save us getting blown away in the winds out the finest borough of West Lothian

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
isnt he lubbing up his penis for the paris trip?
or is he catching up on sleep?

flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif
flagsisraelsmilie.gif

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
UPDATED LIST

1. Wee shawzy
2. Paul - one headlight heid
3. Craig - this cars a keeper heid
4. Steventwingo133rs - lanark heid
5.StevohC - Williams heid
6. DJW John - sharing bathwater heid
7. FeeDee - unknown quantity heid + 'pics' heid
8. weecraig - dumfermlines answer to shane ward heid
9. Moby - Simon Pegg/ Moby/ Baldie wee man heid
10. R20 - BOOM heid

For the record Gally is 'watching the football' Farmers v Neil Lennon 11. And since he 'organised' this get together and isnt turning up that makes him a grade 1 penis feeler.

BMW E36 328i Sport
wounded. was expecting your debut tonight chief

Ha sorry bud, I've got two jobs so juggling them and trying to get along to meets is hard for me.

I'll give you a big hug when I make my debut to make up for it though :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
1. Wee shawzy
2. Paul - one headlight heid
3. Craig - this cars a keeper heid
4. Steventwingo133rs - lanark heid
5. DJW John - sharing bathwater heid
6. FeeDee - unknown quantity heid + 'pics' heid
7. weecraig - dumfermlines answer to shane ward heid
8. Moby - Simon Pegg/ Moby/ Baldie wee man heid
9. R20 - BOOM heid