ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water getting in

clio sport 172
right when it rains hard i seem to have my own water pool on the passanger side foot well front and back, now i thought id solved this problem as iv had it once before has any one else had this problem plus have they solved it thanks for the help

Rob

clio sport 182
HI,
had this problem last year took it to renault and they leak tested it for over 1 week and found no evidence of leaks. my pools looked alittle bit like a sea full. they couldn't understand how so much could appear so quickly over night. still none no wiser. some sites use sunrrofs as a excuse. have 182 so no sunroof.:( :nono: :S

Check the rear windows the seals sometime arn't right alsoc check the doro seals are fitted right the holes are at the bottom etc.

Clio 1.4 '95 RT
Had this in my parents scenic when was learning to drive. leaky leaky in the bottom of the car, comes up off the road init
Ali