ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer pumps. Are they the same?

Ph2 172
As above really.

I need a new headlight washer pump but can't find one cheap. Are the headlight washer pumps the same as the windscreen ones?

Also, while I think about it. I have to take the wiper arm off obviously. The nut has sheared off. I have a wiper removal tool and was going to araldite it back on after...sound possible? Any better ideas?

Thanks

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
washer pumps are the same, i would bother replacing if its for the headlight washers though.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
No the pumps are the same, i know because i swapped them over as the windscreen jets werent working but the headlights were.

Ph2 172
Thanks. I'll have a look about then.

I wouldn't bother with them but I'm getting bit annoyed knowing they should be there and work!
Also the new MOTs it's a bit of a gray area.

Last edited:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
No the pumps are the same, i know because i swapped them over as the windscreen jets werent working but the headlights were.

^^^^^ THIS is correct I have done the same and without wiper pullers its a PAIN IN THE ARSE JOB !!!!