ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer pump clio 182 2004

I think my washer pump is on the way out again. Replaced it a couple of years ago, but the ebay seller I got the last one from doesnt stock them.

Can anyone help with a link to one that fits the 182 please?

GSX-R 600
I've literally just took mine out as they're knackered!

Here's a pic of the part numbers... Hope it helps

IMG_6215[1].JPG

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I hope they are okay. All the non-genuine ones I used (including ECP) would stick to one direction if you tried between front and back.

I ended up taking apart my original ones and shaving the rubber block that slides to block off the front or rear output.

Thanks all.
Im not 100% sure its a knackered pump just ordering in advance as Im struggling for time to look at it until the weekend.
Water coming out of the jets is really weak, ive taken the fist pipe off the t piece and its the same....can hear the pump okay though...

BMW M4; S1000 RR
There are 2 versions, the 182 needs the one with 2 pumps IIRC.

Very common fault, I went through 3 pumps in 4 years with my 172.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks all.
Im not 100% sure its a knackered pump just ordering in advance as Im struggling for time to look at it until the weekend.
Water coming out of the jets is really weak, ive taken the fist pipe off the t piece and its the same....can hear the pump okay though...

Yeah I had this. When I disconnected the pipe at the bonnet and tried the washer pump its just pulsated / spluttered out.

Once you have the pump off its fairly easy to fix (make sure you have a wiper puller) -

1) Separate the two output nozzles from the pump
o7bXdZo.jpg

2) Separate the two outputs
clofilb.jpg

3) Remove the rubber bung (notice how it is swollen on one side)
A37EMxN.jpg

4) Trim back the rubber with a sharp stanley blade (I probably took off too much but it worked nevertheless)
ROXpok2.jpg

5) Re-assemble and enjoy (don't forget to put the wiper mechanism on the locating slot on the top of the bulkhead)

Last edited:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Yeah I had this. When I disconnected the pipe at the bonnet and tried the washer pump its just pulsated / spluttered out.

Once you have the pump off its fairly easy to fix (make sure you have a wiper puller) -

1) Separate the two output nozzles from the pump
o7bXdZo.jpg

2) Separate the two outputs
clofilb.jpg

3) Remove the rubber bung (notice how it is swollen on one side)
A37EMxN.jpg

4) Trim back the rubber with a sharp stanley blade (I probably took off too much but it worked nevertheless)
ROXpok2.jpg

5) Re-assemble and enjoy (don't forget to put the wiper mechanism on the locating slot on the top of the bulkhead)

did this with mine last year and worked a treat