ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jet/filter/bottle problem.

Clio Sport
Hi,

The power in the washer jets for the windscreen has been steadily getting weaker until it was a dribble down the bonnet. Now no water comes through them at all.
I have tried washing the bottle out with a hosepipe which didnt help. I have also disconnected the pipes to the jets on the bonnet to see if it was a problem there, still no water coming through the pipes.
I think it must be something thats been in the washer bottle and has got into the filter/mechanics of the jets system but have no clue how to get rid of it. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

1.5dci
Pump! this happened to me, - pull it out, let the water drain out, keep everything because the new one i brought, was just the pump n no rubber for the end...

they are dirt cheap, should get one for like 10 quid or less

182cup & 172 racecar
99% pump, sounds like it's working but not.

Make sure you can get the windscreen wiper off before you start, this caused me a big problem when I did mine.