ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer bottle

hey guy's
not sure if this is in the right place?
anywho,

• How much capacity can the washer bottle take?
  • Has the washer bottle got 3 different draw points on it?
rear window _ top of bottle
front window _ middle of bottle
headlights _ lowest point on the bottle

Reason I ask, the rear window washer stopped working a week ago, then the front window today. So I topped the fluid up, about half a litre and they all work again. :eek:

172 Cup
i bet you £10 that once you have used half a litre of water they will stop working again.

I normally put about a litre in tbh. Do your light washer jets work? mine dont well i dont know how to use them actually

So thats a yes, they have a small tank?
I dont actually know if the light jets work or not, just assumed they worked with the headlights?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The washer bottle holds 4 or 5 litres and when the headlights are on the washers work every 4th use of windscreen washer.

On a normal Clio III without Xenon the washer bottle only have a motor, for both front and back windows. On a Clio with Xenon the washer bottle are different to couple with both motors, one for front and back windows and one for headlights washer. Both motors are assembled at the same level, so both motors only stop working when the bottle is empty.