ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer Bottle Capacity

well, when i filled it up last, the garage didnt have a container to dispense the water into the car, so i had to buy a big bottle of vittel to fill up the water bottle, i used about a bottle and a half of the big bottles of vittel, i hope this helps!

Cup 172

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 05 February 2004

Why? im curious.
Cos I want to know whether to put in a litre of screen wash concentrate and top it up or 100ml and top it up. Can you help?

mikey your bottle in the 172 must be bigger than mines in the RT cos when I had to do the same thing mine held a litre....maybe I coulda squeezed some more in but it looked pretty damn full to me....didnt wanna be weighing my car down....I was on a trip down the M9 and you never know who you might "play with" on the way down there ;)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 05 February 2004

After a few months it wont hold anything - most of them seem to spring a leak :confused:
very true,it will split on the bottem before long so never mind how much it holds just be thankful it actually holds water at the moment;)

Mk2 172

I think it is about 4 litres+. I have had to refill with a couple of 2l coke bottles before. (with screen wash/water in, not coke!)

Wonder if the cup is smaller, to save in weight.