ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer blanks?

Hi has anyone used megacarbon washer blanks? One of mine is hanging off and I think looks better without the washer?

Any one used um? They on eBay

Thanks

CJM

Had them on mine fitted well.
Although I've herd the genuine ones are cheap new?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 152
  A Few
I've got carbon washer blanks from Megacarbon fitted. I had a headlamp washer disappear so opted for these.

I've got carbon washer blanks from Megacarbon fitted. I had a headlamp washer disappear so opted for these.
They sit ok on bumper ? from side view ? I'm looking at getting some colour coded just wondered if people had opinions on them compared to genuine

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Sorry not had chance to fit them yet! Had the engine to bits on Saturday, i'm going to try this week as 2 holes in the bumper are annoying me now

About to order for my BG but feeling indecisive. Get the carbon or get blank to paint pearl black like most of my plastics?? Not sure highlighting a blank by using carbon is nice but for only £9 more spending time painting blanks is not exciting.....