ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was thinking on a BBQ afternoon and save the heroes cruise in bexhill

Milltek'd clio 182
Me mum and dad have a static caravan neer bexhill (5 minute drive), was wondering if any1 would be interested in having a bbq in the afternoon and then heading down to the save the heroes cruise in bexhill for the evening. Its a charity event which has been going for a while and last years turn out was over 550 cars. Just thought we could make a day of it, then get our clio lot down there and show em whos boss ;). And its all for charity aswelll. I will double check but im sure this is for the 30th of july, dont quote me on that, but if theres enough interest then i will try an arrange something. If i can.

thanks guys

Milltek'd clio 182
If you wish to know where this camping site is, its called cobbs hill farm, so feel free to have a butchers an your see that its 5 mintues from where the evening is being held

Milltek'd clio 182
just realised this falls on the clio sport saturday, so perhaps were just have a bbq but set on a different date guys hahaha silly me

Milltek'd clio 182
right im the only one posting lol, anyway its the 23RD OF JULY which isnt to sad, Can someone please alter the date of the main title please :)

Milltek'd clio 182
its the 23rd of july, starts at 7pm, was thinking on having the bbq at about 3:30p-4pm, then rolling down the road at about 6pm, because although it starts at 7pm i reckon it will be packed purely because "Fast car" an other magazine people will be down there, so you never know, might even get us lot in fast car, although thinking on it, probably not unless i get a wide boy body kit with so 10" tail pipes. might even wack the window tints back on lol hahaha