ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warrington tonight?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
anybody on here going to this? a few mates of mine went last time it was on and said it was good, theres a load of cars meet up at some big industrial estate. might not be every1s cup of tea, just wondering if any1s going?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
anybody on here going to this? a few mates of mine went last time it was on and said it was good, theres a load of cars meet up at some big industrial estate. might not be every1s cup of tea, just wondering if any1s going?

Think me and a few other are going mate

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
iv not been before last time i went just as i come to motorway turnoff all my mtaes went past me on the other side of the motorway so i didnt end up making it there lol. does it get busy?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its a chav fest, plus theres a meet on at krispy kremes in traford

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
fair few im not sure my self anymore lol just come surely worth it for a fresh brew and Nut

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
We are going kripsy kremes for the CS mate then Warrington afterwards, follow me down?

Might pop up - not sure yet. F*ck going to Warrington, been there done that many a time and im bored of all the chavs, lol.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Fuk it il pop down if a few cs members going! If you see green wheels it's me lol ask questions later :p

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
i went last night wasnt up to much tbh, was really busy but police came with in an hour and every 1 ran to there cars and got off quickly lol scatttterrrrr

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what i think hes trying to say is its chavy as f**k and he also enjoys going down in his supercharged mini and getting beat by a punk in a mits colt hahahahahahahahahahaha