ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Photo Meet

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Last night it was the photo meet in Warrington, it didn’t go entirely to plan with us being moved on from the Multi-Storey that we planned on using. So we went to some nearby units where Adrian or ‘RedCup’ and I set up his speedlights for some photos. I didn’t get many cars done in the time we had it set up, as well as people leaving due to the pretty chilly temperatures, then I’ve whittled the photos down to the ones worth posting which explains why I’ve only posted 3 different cars.

All comments appriciated.

10749820134_2430770eb3_z.jpg

Focus RS by Niall97, on Flickr

10749734425_fec1b0cb5c_z.png

Focus RS by Niall97, on Flickr

10749746415_f7153c0920_z.png

RB Clio 182 by Niall97, on Flickr

10750055373_2d0e95ff6a_z.jpg

AG Clio 200 by Niall97, on Flickr

10749837396_092a27c637_z.jpg

Clio 200 and Focus RS by Niall97, on Flickr

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Not too bad, I sent the one of his to him a minute ago.

Yeah you should have, hopefully next time once we’ve obtained permission from the management at the Golden Square we can set it up at the multi-storey :)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks all. We’ll arrange another photo meet but with the permission to shoot in the car park, then we should get some awesome photos of the whole group rather than one or two :)

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Nicely lit! ;)

So glad I had them with me. Was a shame we got moved on but I think we did pretty well with where we were. Will have to bring the light painting lamp next time.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Nicely lit! ;)

So glad I had them with me. Was a shame we got moved on but I think we did pretty well with where we were. Will have to bring the light painting lamp next time.

Yeah the flash setup was awesome, definitely bring it along to the next one. As I said on the night, we’ll organise getting the permission first so that we can take advantage of the good setting at the Golden Square.

I’m assuming that you’ll be posting your photos up too, Adrian?