ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning Lights on Mk3

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
I don't know if this is the correct section or not but,

I have a 2008 TCE and my sevice light is on and i jus gave the car a service is there any way in which i can turn it off without having to go to a dealer?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Silly question (my trade mark) - Have you actually serviced it or is it just flashing the warning because the service isn't far off and its annoying you?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Ignition On - Use either of the control buttons on the wiper stalk to cycle thru to the "Service screen" and so that the spanner symbol flashes you to death. Press and hold either of these buttons again for 10 seconds after which the new, preset service distance will be displayed. Release button, Ignition Off and On - Done!

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
The car is gettin serviced tonight. It said for a while "Service Due" but then it came on this morning "Service Due Now" so i just do what your last post said?

Thanks a lot :)