ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**warning** Complete Noob Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Now Sold :-(
So I must have a full fat ++ as I have a 182 with both cup packs, inferno paint, Recaros & Turinis. If I can get a set of Sachs dampers I may start calling it a Clio FF +++. :rasp:

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
depends what you want it for, to go around a track the most desirable would be the cup. for normal use it would be the FF. the non-cups/FF's are the least desirable (for obvious reasons).

Meh, non ff ftw! More suspension choices ;)

n2x

e60/f10
o_O I have another hard one here. I had a 2001 ph1 flamer with A/C, weighs 1110kg, no leather seats, no cup spoiler/splitter/wheels, no cruise control, could be suspension pack, silver wheels, golf ball gearknob. Was it a ph2 with front headlights changed or what was it :D?

renault clio 182
This has always confused me also mine has everything mentioned here for a FF except the wheels are turinis not the standard 182 wheels does that still mean mine is a FF as has everything else mentioned except the wheels are different but they were dark grey originally before I painted them white

172/vx220t/m135i
Doesn't a proper full fat come with the recaro seats aswell rather than the normal half leather ones?

FF Racing Blue 182
ive got an inferno with darker wheels climate half leather seats cup spoiler and part splitter..... love it

Status
Not open for further replies.