ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting LED's!

One Phat Clio
The main interior light has two lights, a light thats fair bright and the other that can rotate, right? (i have a non sport 1.4 phase 2 clio)

Basically i thought a brighter whiter LED would be nice for both, ive dismantled them which is a peice of pish but i dont know where i can find these LED's. Id also like one for my boot. Ive seen people put Blue ones in, also read up on other threads. Just can't find what im looking for.

Any indications where i can find these better bulbs that will fit?

Thank you

Dean

I put some blue leds in both the interior lights to try it and it was cack, far too dim and because it was blue light it seemed even darker cos of the poor colour rendering. Would only be ok with white leds but even then i dont think it would be bright enough.

Just leave them alone tbh. That's my 2p.

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
I put some blue leds in both the interior lights to try it and it was cack, far too dim and because it was blue light it seemed even darker cos of the poor colour rendering. Would only be ok with white leds but even then i dont think it would be bright enough.

Just leave them alone tbh. That's my 2p.

+1 just bought some of these blue ones from halfrauds and whilst they add a nice colour to the light, they're not very bright!

One Phat Clio
  Ph2 1.2 16v
When i changed the interior light to an l.e.d bulb it didnt fade off anymore so i left the original in.

One Phat Clio
ahhh, well i hope these are sorted if not ill have to upgrade, probably ask for help again regarding fitment sizes