ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting A Clio 182 in 2 to 3 years

Clio 182 cup
in 2 to 3 years im wanting a 55 reg clio 182 on finnace from the reanult dealers and im just wondering if i might be still able to get one with low mileage?

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
I bet you change your mind in two to three years. Mine was nearly 5 yrs old when got mine and that had done 36k so you'll get a reasonable one.

Oh, and don't get one from the renault dealers

RB 200 Cup!
bank loan would be better - that way if you f**k up you only owe money and they cant take the car

ST
In 2 or 3 years 99% of the 182's around will be more than shagged into the ground...197's may even be a bit old by then..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
bank loan would be better - that way if you f**k up you only owe money and they cant take the car

BUT.... Bank Loans are High Interest usually, My Bank would lend me £6.5k last year on a 21.5% Interest Rate, Umm No thanks!!

Got my Car for £10,000 and paying back £11,800 - 4 Years down the line

BMW F21 125d
Get a Personal Loan, not a bank loan or Finance, Borrow more than £5000 and you'll get like 5.9% APR!

hmm i wanted to do the same, but a i think itl b easier to save now, sell the 1.2 then u should hav enough to buy a 182 depending of how much u save. . .if thats wt u still want by then

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
^I agree, they don't keep older cars in stock. If you look now, I doubt you'll find many clios older than 54, maybe 04 plate in main dealers. In 3 years even the 55 plate 182s will be 5 years old, and you'll have to be looking at independent dealers. But you'll definitely have changed your mind by that time anyway, mate.