ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WANTED: Car for photo shoot

Myself and Steve Wood (Planetx) are hoping to get together a lot soon to do some automotive work.

We've secured some pretty promising locations, and all we need is some nice motors to shoot.

We would be looking for people in the Wiltshire/Hampshire area, or indeed anyone willing to travel!

BUT.....

At the moment, we not really after Clios, or Renaults for that matter...yet.
I know the irony of this post on CS, but not everyone has Clios, and I'm sure people who do may know people with other cars willing to have it photographed.

We are after photo worthy cars here, if you know a mate with a busted old E36 M3, thats great.....but it's not what we're after. So some common sense is required!

Just a couple of points to mention, just incase:

The owner will be present throughout the shoot, and will receive all full resolution images on CD, and hopefully a selection of printed images (without charge).

Some travelling will be required, however this will depend on the shoot location, all will be discussed in detail prior to the shoot itself.

We will hope to do the first shoot on Wednesday or Thursday evening of next week, as said above, the location is secured...we just need the final piece of the puzzle :)

Thanks

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I 'may' be interested if it's wedsnesday.. where abouts are you planning ? Tewkesbury is FAR too far for me but that's not the wilts/hants border.

I'm interested, would also enjoy the opportunity to come and learn a bit more about taking car photos.

Here's the car...

3281354701_9311f8e710_z.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If i wasnt on holiday id have came with the landrover or the jag...:dapprove:

Wednesday next week im cool with , live local to combe so not that far away .......
My car is a pug 106 gti with a few add ons shall we say .......

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Didn't know you were so close DK. You should be easy to spot on the road then with a white 250 :approve:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Boosh, I saw your rant about southern prices the other day and saw you were maidenhead! work is in marlow so just down the road from you, i'm always driving through or past maidenhead for one reason or another.

i used to run the area reps and attended the south central meets we used to have at the shire horse pub, then do a lap of the marlow ring!

high wycombe, not afraid to travel, my job means i'm all over the place

Ah ok, so you're not a million miles away.

We'll hopefully be doing shoot fairly regularly, so this isn't a one off. The biggest challenge is myself and Steve being in the country for a long enough time lol!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Boosh, I saw your rant about southern prices the other day and saw you were maidenhead! work is in marlow so just down the road from you, i'm always driving through or past maidenhead for one reason or another.

i used to run the area reps and attended the south central meets we used to have at the shire horse pub, then do a lap of the marlow ring!

LOOL marlow ring sounds interesting, I will have to look for that. Don't really know whats around here but we got chance to have a drive about yesterday - We went to Bray - Thats expensive!

Sorry for the spam Mr.Freeman :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What about my Audi? It needs to be before the 9th September though as its going back to the lease company.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, and I was showing my mate (Pro photographer for a living) the pics you take and his exact words were ''f**k me coley i'm speechless. He's bloody brilliant''.