ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W2 Cup

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Sand Hills estate Leighton Buzzard. Had cliosport stickers so must be someones on here? Blue 172 Cup

172 cup TT
thanks chap - yeh it is a special cup to say the least :)... but unfortunately it wasnt me, it was there being repaired by Flan off here

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
O has he got the blue mk1? if so i gave him a good run up the bypass the other week in his valver and my ph1.

172 cup TT
Jewson : that could be him, he has everything that boy, but unless it was a while ago the valver he has is deep in operation having the same engine conversion thats in mine.

Mw51 : yeh that wouldve been me mate on way home from St Albans, thought i would take her out to give the engine a run and bed in the recirc valve and bigger turbo intake pipe, all good so far

172 cup TT
Thanks chap - yeh its all running sweet, virtually ready to get the high boost map done and thats it... ish!..

Williams20V-306BHP
O has he got the blue mk1? if so i gave him a good run up the bypass the other week in his valver and my ph1.

Oh.. you have the Phase 1 ay. The Blue Valver is my room mates (just a std 16V with a 2.0 williams lump) goes allright though.

I just stole Daves car for the night.... it went very well even before the re-map. left my mates valver for dust.... but with 90bhp more youd expect it to lol