ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo Estate v 182

Clio 182 Full fat
Normal route for me to go to the bank takes a turn for the worse!

Story of events:
I was driving down the road after just pulling out a turning like 100 meters before, the volvo came from behind a parked van wasn't paying attention as far as im aware and went into the side of me sent the rear of the car in the air as it was a volvo was like getting hit by a tank.

Clios damage
18042006071Medium.gif

18042006072Medium.gif

Volvo's damage was the drivers corner of the bumper hanging no other damage too it

i jumped out my car and started f'in and blinding was going ape sh*t ive ony had the car 2 months was not happy, calmed down abit called the old bill and they came along and agreed with me that was not my fault and took our details as the lady that hit me refused to talk to me after i called her every name under the sun :quiet:

and i was just about to put a new exhaust, air filter and chip in it but that will have to wait till this sh*te is sorted

ps. sorry about bad pics was off my N70

Clio 182 Full fat
edde said:
Your quite luck could have been worse.
Still I like the hole in the tyre I'd keep the tyre.

the volvo just didnt look and assumed no one was there even tho i was right infront of it :dead:

luckly i was going slow and the volvo had just pulled out

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i agree with edde the tyre is unique. Keep it. I had a belter of a split on mine before, wish id kept it for novelty value

Prob be £500 for the damage min!

DISAPPOINTING

MK2 172
The hole in that tyre is huge but no damage to the alloy that I could see! You sure she did not have spikes on the front of that Volvo.

Yamaha R6
edde said:
Your quite luck could have been worse.
Still I like the hole in the tyre I'd keep the tyre.

Quite lucky?.. hehe.. If someone did that to my 182 after 2 months of owning it I wouldnt be counting my lucky stars..