ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo 850R

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looking great. Still going with the 340? Or that project slowing down now you have this to play with?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Managed to get half the bonnet done.

IMG_2555.JPG

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I'll put money on it being the turbo return oil seal, they always go on these.

Not a lot of money mind, because at this age they tend to piss it out from the cam seals, the bottom of the dipstick, the filler cap if the seal's gone, even the bloody sump gasket likes a good weep :D

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Was underneath today and cleaned it all up with a rag and some brake cleaner. @craigyt came around in his gul and neither of us could spot where a leak was. Had the car up to temperature and still no obvious sign of any leaks! Certainly nothing obvious coming from the oil return.

IMG_2562.JPG
IMG_2563.JPG

So, while the car was on the ramps we decided to do the oil and filter and air filter. Still got the plugs to change as I only bought four like a nob.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Proper gutting! The sad thing is they won't know the true value and just flog em for scrap or enough to jack up on one shot.... Wasters! I can't imagine they're easy to replace

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
If I were the driver I would have to aim for the Jockey wheel into a pothole to pull him out of the boot and onto the tarmac like a dead badger