ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Volvo 850R

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Wheels are on. Cars full of wheels and needs some tyre shine but I'm happy with how they look!

IMG_2678.JPG

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looking good mate, car being full of wheels makes the rear ride height look spot on, needs the same at the front! Going lower?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I wanted you to keep the 240 more, great job. I look forward to the next one, possibly a 480?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Although I have taken a deposit on the 850 there are a few bits and pieces that needed sorting. The first was that the odometer didn't work. This involved taking the clocks apart and fitting a new small cog as the original had snapped a tooth.

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

All working now!

IMG_3061.JPG

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Heater matrix was also shagged so this needed changing along with the top and bottom coolant pipes. Old one removed and looking past it's best!

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

New matrix and new coolant pipes!

IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG

That looks sooo smart, total improvement from the more washed out/faded red when you first bought it....... someone has done well to get it with all the work now done lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome turnaround! It's a shame that you're selling!
There can't be many left in the UK now that are tidy.