ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

viper or k&n

RenaultSport clio 18
hello everyone. this has prob already been posted somewere but i have a 182 with a k&n induction kit and blueflame cat back exhaust.
i was wondering if the viper wud make any difference atall to the power and sound. i love the sound the k&n makes
so is the viper better than the k&n or wud i b wasting my money??

if it is better were would the best place to buy it from be??

Fiesta ST Stage 3
If the K&N is an open cone filter then the Viper would be tons better as it is a sealed unit IK .

A sealed IK would be better than the open K&N....I think the ITG maxogen is regarded as one of the best available for the newer clio's.....

Personally, i dont think it would make a huge amount of difference to warrant spending that much money on one. The sound will get quieter too as it is enclosed.

As i said, the performance of the viper over the k&n will be minimal, and i doubt you will notice much difference, if any at all.

performance of the viper over K&N open should be massdivley better, but the viper will only be slightly better than the stndard airbox if thats the only mod. I'm tempted by the hillpower semi-open kit personally.