ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyled the reg recess on the Twingo

Twingo RS Cup
Lol well insurance has p1ssed on my party about a Cooper S so might have to keep this for another year :(..
Thanks for the comments :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love the front end, the back end is a bit plain though... would still have one though!

S23

The Cleee-O
I like that a lot, the vinyl makes it look so much more meaner, and brings out the lines of the bumper a lot too. The stance looks bang on, and the Turini's top it off perfectly. Love the Twingo's to bits, this is my favourite yet though :D

Twingo RS Cup
Didnt wana make a new thread but heres some new pics
Should be going this week for a Cooper S..its been fun!
15139_353058965520_751355520_990051.jpg

15139_353058970520_751355520_990051.jpg

15139_353058995520_751355520_990052.jpg

15139_353058990520_751355520_990052.jpg

15139_353058955520_751355520_990051.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
see i told you its what it needed ;)

Been thinking about one for the gf (and me ;)) Looked very good on TG!

Barge
Noooooo don't sell it. I love your Twingo. De-purpled, eh! Spotted you a couple of times out and about, looks mint each time.

Twingo RS Cup
Thanks for the comments guys..i duno what to do. Got my mind set on the MCS now really..the twingo isnt and probs will never be quick enough lol everytime i look at it i want to keep it though :(

Clio 182
Looks great, shame that it'll look s**te once the plates back on.

Totally illegal and just asking to be pulled, but silver/black plates ;) :approve:

Will look ace in the diffuser too!!

Anyways, great work Harry! Always loved the purple hehe, but what a difference a new set of alloys and some de-vinylage makes hehe!!

edit; plates for show of course!

Last edited:
  Twingo RS Cup
lol thanks Graham. Yeahh, some bloke at work is a ex police officer and he gave me the talk today about it being illegal not having it on the front blah blah and that he still new traffic cops..told him im still not putting it on till i get stopped..or until its on the cooper S next week i hope.

Black Clio GT
that looks superb, i wouldnt bother getting a cooper s, see them everywhere, the twingo is somthing diferent to the norm.

black wheels, wing mirrors and fog surrounds would look even better, imo keep it over a mini anyday.

Twingo RS Cup
Haha :( the S might be..one day! ar i wanna keep the twingo lol..left a deposit on the mini though.