ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Views Please!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
cup packed 172?

Just comes up as "Renault" on rac to, not a 172/182 or anything.

Celica and Raptor.
Her husband wrote the add and i spoke to him and he wants No less than £5300 for it?

Thanks Again Darren

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Does look clean, but is it a 172 or 182?

Has cheapest tyres possible.

Says 1 lady owner from new, yet has 1 previous owner?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
its looks like its got the 182 interior (white spots on the seats). i and it could be an import

White clique
Her husband wrote the add and i spoke to him and he wants No less than £5300 for it?

Thanks Again Darren

hmm that seems a little high to be honest, i was thinking under 5k.

As others are saying look into if its a 172, 04 was when the early 182 come out, so it must be a very late 172, if not then it doesnt stack up?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
its looks like its got the 182 interior (white spots on the seats). i and it could be an import

I thought that, but can't be sure.

As others are saying look into if its a 172, 04 was when the early 182 come out, so it must be a very late 172, if not then it doesnt stack up?

It just comes up as a "Renault" on RAC

White clique
He could have just stuck cup alloys on there, its got the 172 bumper and CD changer which wasnt on the 182, so i imagine it is the 172, a late model

Celica and Raptor.
Looks like ive got everyones minds working lol Sorry;).

So somethinks not really right then?

Thanks Darren

White clique
i wouldnt say it was dodgy, i'd just mail him and ask how it can have a cup pack if its a 172 (i.e did he just put on 182 alloys, as this wont make it a cup pack as it will still have the standard suspension), and also confirm is it 1 or 2 previous owners.

The car looks nice though, i'd be looking more at about £4.8k i think. He may want 5.3k, but they are not selling for that on ebay, no where near. In fact late 172s are selling for about 3.8k.

Go on ebay, click "advanced search", then tick completed listings only and type in clio 172, and it will bring up a list of ended auctions, those in green were sold, red or black unsold. The prices at which they either sold or did not sell at are listed.

Da

Less
It's a 172 with 182 alloys and the Cup splitter and spoiler fitted.

Looks tidy and not bad priced around £5k.

182 FF
neither, the ads are poor, people should try harder when selling their cars.

Is there anything on Pistonheads?

Was a 197
if there only down the road, you could do a drive by and then decide.

The black one looks the nicer car though

Celica and Raptor.
if there only down the road, you could do a drive by and then decide.

The black one looks the nicer car though

Yeah i think i might on Friday morning Mate, and yeah i wouldnt mind it:approve: and its cheaper than the 172!

Thanks Darren