ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Views on this Williams Please!

Wheels & the morrette's are awful. Over all though it doesn't sound bad really. Usual problems on them though, rusty arches & boot lid etc.

For the BIN i'd expect it to be a good solid car.

williams 2,seat leon
change the lights and engine covers and air filter for standard one , oh and alloys, job done. go on you know you want one.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. w/b. Never seen that since i was 13!

Word of advice, if you want a willy, but a mint one to start with don't try and make a shed good.

172 SPORT PH2
the cars nice, but i wouldnt even dream of spending that much on an old car, some think like 800 max lol! The value of cars have gone down, not gone up !

If the wheels are genuine bbs you could probably sell them on a vw forum- make some cash back to spend on new ones. The morettes will be worth something to some wannabe.

Celica and Raptor.
Thanks for all the views, I understand your points.

I will maybe view it and see what i think, price wise these are quite rare now arnt they plus it looks like its had quite alot spent on it.

I defo wouldnt pay 3 for it tho.

Thanks Darren

Celica and Raptor.
lol. w/b. Never seen that since i was 13!

Word of advice, if you want a willy, but a mint one to start with don't try and make a shed good.

Sorry about w/b just a bad habit, and shed is abit harsh isnt it thats somones pride and joy!

Thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the cars nice, but i wouldnt even dream of spending that much on an old car, some think like 800 max lol! The value of cars have gone down, not gone up !

If you know nothing about a subject, its best to keep quiet.

Oh, and to the OP, if you buy it, I will buy the Morrettes off you. :D

Celica and Raptor.
If you know nothing about a subject, its best to keep quiet.

Oh, and to the OP, if you buy it, I will buy the Morrettes off you. :D

I will keep that in mind, I think it looks alright tbh.

What do you think of it?

Thanks Darren

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
imho, in order for a williams to hold it's value and be something more 'special', it needs to be completely standard (maybe engine mods alone are acceptable, but bodywork and wheels are a definite no no).

If I were to buy it, I would never pay 3k for that example. I would also sell the morettes, and put standard wheels on, the engine covers would have to be standard black, remove strut brace (or if you HAD to have one, then have it done in blacka/449 blue).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will keep that in mind, I think it looks alright tbh.

What do you think of it?

Thanks Darren

I think its a good example. Looks tidy. But for that money, i'd want a near 100% standard one. (Exhaust is allowed ;))

Williams Clios will never go down in value in the long term. They are like mk1 Golfs, all the enthusiasts want them so keep the prices high.

That one pictured could be put back to standard with a couple hundred quid, but I think theres better out there.

Celica and Raptor.
I think its a good example. Looks tidy. But for that money, i'd want a near 100% standard one. (Exhaust is allowed ;))

Williams Clios will never go down in value in the long term. They are like mk1 Golfs, all the enthusiasts want them so keep the prices high.

That one pictured could be put back to standard with a couple hundred quid, but I think theres better out there.

Like a say I havent viewed it, but if it is everythink he says it is, how much would you roughly say its worth?

Thanks Darren

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wouldn't want to pay anymore than £2k for it really.

Refurbed Wheels & Tyres are going to cost £500!