ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

views on splitter

monaco 172
picked it up from the scrappy, didnt cost me anything as i know the man from the scrapyard.. views welcome.. good or bad.
splitter.jpg

spliter.jpg

monaco 172
yeh from an older megane, theres a tiny crease in the middle, but it mite sort itslef out, if nt i'll get a new 1. i'll be cleaning the whole lot later or tommoro lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that looks like its sprayed but when i got mine of jordan it was fooked so i sanded it down n got some acrilic matt black spray paint and it looked like it was new

monaco 172
yeh this ones not in the best condition, i mite rub it dwn and paint it. its from an earlyish megane, think it mite of been an S or T reg mayb.

monaco 172
i got my front dun for £50 and dun the sidestrips myself, so u can say lol, free then if its ur mums partner ;) lol

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
well i only gotta pay for the paint, and hes doin the bumpers and touching up the car.
£40 ish

takin it down his garage in the morning. cant wait