ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viewing a Ph1 172 tomorrow!

X reg, 65'000 on the clock, 12 months MOT, FSH and the belts have just been done. Done an HPI check earlier today and all clear so i think if all looks/drives well then im going to go for it. Woo!

S3, Polo
^ Have a look on PH or AutoTrader mate.

They *seem* to fetch about 2-3k with that mileage.

Turns out its 75'000 aswell not 65'000! They changed the add earlier today after i phoned up. Not feeling good about this now, but cant be bad with 12 months MOT and FSH though? Unless that bull aswell.

clio 172
12 months mot means jack s**t in the world of traders.

easy as pie and alot of people wont even do them..and will give them a 12 months ticket!

Just buy Brembo's only 3K now.

I really fancy Brembo's one and it is mint but it needs the belts done (£400ish?) and is only MOtd for another 5 months (MOT probably wont be a huge problem i know, £100 for arguements sake?!).
Still a really good car though....prob give him another shout again i think.

clio sport cup
Whats this shift light thing about on ph1, my ph1 had the icon, but never lit up green, but my cup does.