ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Videos from Renaultsport Bedford night May 20th 2011

Westy. MX5
I also thought it was odd about the silver Megane moving over to the left to let you by as well, did it with every one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I prefer the vid of your Mrs (?) driving the ferarri. She's proper giving it beans! :D

182cup & 172 racecar
Lol,beginner,the car feels very nice though.Forgot to ask what suspension was on it,and as I said before you must sort those pedals out otherwise you box isn't going to last long.
I'm pissed at missing that turn in point by about 2 inches,I had been marking it on the previous 2 laps as well,fkn novice.

Great evening and thanks Porkie.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I prefer the vid of your Mrs (?) driving the ferarri. She's proper giving it beans! :D

just watched that jeez it sounds nice and lol at the pathetic arguing on the comments.
anyhow good vids mate very good driving aswell if i spotted the day out sooner i probably would have came but then again iv never been before so would probably get in the way

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Lol,beginner,the car feels very nice though.Forgot to ask what suspension was on it,and as I said before you must sort those pedals out otherwise you box isn't going to last long.
I'm pissed at missing that turn in point by about 2 inches,I had been marking it on the previous 2 laps as well,fkn novice.

Great evening and thanks Porkie.

No worries. Car is already at Mark Fish Motorsport. Needs some proper TLC before my little sister drives it over to Nurburgring this saturday for me!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes

Thats my ex gf Maria. proper driver she is! we used to have some proper tear ups in my cars. We were 180mph side by side once! she was driving my old Sierra and I was in my 911 turbo.

This was my fav car of mine. She used to drive this in a skirt and 5inch Louboutins!
side-1.jpg

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
^^^^

Knew i recognised your username from somewhere lol ... you owned that with Dan from Redline from what i recall? 4x4 chassic, Harvey Gibbs engine/Ahmed Bayjoo mapping iirc.

Saw it down at Coombe a few times back in the day.

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Always had Reyland Engines built by Martin Hadland. Have used Ahmed in the past to map. But final map was done by Harvey on his Engine Dyno.

Martin now maps his own Engines on his own Dynodynamics rollers. Was co owned with Dan at beginning when it looked like this.
Sierra.jpg

I bought him out after few years as costs were getting out of control for him. We are still best mates. I was at Bedford with him 2 week in our white S1 and S2 Exiges and we are off to Ring in them this coming weekend! v excited. He has 420bhp Audi turbo engine is his. Its VERY fast.
DSC_5354.jpg

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Of course. He was going to anyway, it was just a temporary fix. When I first got this new car, and before it had been to Mark Fisg, the pedal was TWO inches HIGHER than that!

Its alot nicer now than it was! Was just a temporary thing until mark could sort it properly!

182cup & 172 racecar
Higher,fk me,bet you could drive that with your chin.Glad its being sorted and have fun at the ring.
I'll have to come up again sometime.