ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vice City coming to IOS on 6th of Dec

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tried downloading it on my phone and its saying not enough available local storage? I have 2GB free surely the game isn't that big?

R26r R26
Downloaded and playing on the iPad and can't get rid of the keypad from the screen. Anyone else had this ? :S

Goliath I
Bit disappointed tbh.

Don't get me wrong, it's Vice City, the game is officially AWESOME.

However, the targeting/fighting/shooting is f**king abysmal. And as someone mentioned above, trying to do some stuff is trying to play twister with your fingers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still don't know whether to buy it! Controls are always so difficult!

Goliath I
Via AirPlay on the TV?

Where you play the game on the iPad and use the iPhone as the game pad.

The problem I've found with such games with iPhone/iPad is that you can't feel what your pressing as you do with buttons, your just hoping you press left or right. You get used to it, but it never rally feels right.

Shame apple couldn't release a basic mini game pad of such...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
It's easy when you get used to it, just don't expect it to be like a normal controller.

Once learned its like 2nd nature.

DB.

BMW 440i
What's easier, a tug with your left hand, or playing this on iPad vs controller?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It seems to be harder to control the cars on Vice City compared to GTA III on the iPad?

They need to bring GTA I and GTA II out - they would be awesome on the iPad!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Can you just target with a gun and not shoot? Seems as soon as you press the gun button you shoot.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
yeh its annoying that seb. I kept trying to rob the shops ans just ended up shooting the guy straight away.

Mountune Tractor
Downloaded last night - awesome. Pure awesome. Can't get talk talk on the radio though, can't remember what channel it's on?!

Goliath I
Does anyone remember how you steal the tank, think its a Cortez mission.

I think it stops at the top of the road?

I drove flat out and ran one set of guards down, then back up for the other set, then ploughed full on into the front car...stepped casually out and cashed in my five finger discount.

Audi S1
Put a vehicle in front of the tank get out and walk off. the soldiers are told to move the vehicle. That's when you go for the tank.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Yep, plough them all down with a car and get out - pop the rest and boom, you have a tank.

Slowly getting through this game now, much more enjoyable now I've sussed the controls!