ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vice City coming to IOS on 6th of Dec

DB.

BMW 440i
I am going to get this when I get my iPad just to break into the military base and steal the military helicopter

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Seems to have worked, still very slow though, ta. I blame ios4 and the fact that I've not bothered to upload my phone.

Nippy white cup
How do you change radio stations? Tapped most places but doesn't seem to work but I'm probably missing something obvious!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Downloaded after 4 hours.

Won't open.

Phone's about to go out of the cunting window. f**k you.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, still should work though. Can't even switch it on and off again because my off button is broken. Think I'll upgrade the ios tonight :eek:

Edition 30
Just FLOP.

I've started doing missions, just gotta drop some sl4g off at 'Pole Position'

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Managed to reset the phone. f**king still not opening.

Now lost all my wifi passwords. Excellent.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've not updated it in two years, so think I should anyway. I don't have the option to do it through the phone, mind. Lol.

Clio 1.2 16V
Finding it easier to play on the iPhone, kind of awkward playing it on an iPad, probably much better on the mini. Great game though brings back some memories:approve:

Clio 1.2 16V
Probably just me then lol doesn't feel right for some reason :/ Looks great though.

San Andreas next, hopefully!

Edition 30
I'm just getting to grips with shooting. Forgot how fun it was doing all the jumps too!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Played it for about 5 minutes and died twice and got arrested once.

The controls are pretty hard to get a hang of, trying to fight back with a police officer and I was just punching the f**king air.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Played it for about 5 minutes and died twice and got arrested once.

The controls are pretty hard to get a hang of, trying to fight back with a police officer and I was just punching the f**king air.

This.

I tried the rampage scene, where you have to gun down 35 gang members with drive-bys, fooking hell you need about 5 thumbs to do it!