ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vibe sek-5 speakers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
vibe sent me a set of these to try but they didnt fit as they were 17s so they are still unused sat in my bedroom, bibe do good stuff tho so im syre they will be good

Mk3 Dynamique S
No expert on audio but heard the fusions on a soundwall at halfords and i would advise against them. Sounded muffled and were quieter than the other speakers when running off the same source.

Last edited:
  clio 172 exclusive n
i was thinkin of goin 4 the vibes

vibe make very nice audio equipment i have a 10" active sub in my boot and the quality is awesome it also looks very good :)

2 friends recomended vibe and after listening to their cars i was quite impressed

good value for money matey :)

182trophy & Williams
i wouldn't touch fusion equipment with a 50ft barge pole, cheap nasty sh!te.vibe all the way fella.awesome sound/build quality.

Mk2 172
vibe couldnt make a decent sounding speaker with all the money in the world. cheap crap basically!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
  FOR SALE!!!
i have got vibe 6x9s and vibe front compantes and tweeters and really cant complain there good all round for what you pay for them but alpine speacks are good also

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cheap & cheerful makes - stuff that "does the job" for most people

Vibe & Fli
Fusion
Kenwood (Screens are quite good)
Sony - overpriced poor car audio

Most other stuff on Ebay that sounds/looks like it's home made - it probably is!