ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very quick Ecotek Valve review

Id just like to say that IMHO the Ecotek Valve really works - BUT it is flawed. Ive had one on my car for 4 months and found that my car runs much more smoothly at low revs - no more "just passed test" jerkiness, and running costs are down too - instead of visiting the petrol station every week i now only have to go about every 10 days or so. But there is a bad side, the ecoteks induction noise on rundown can set can alarms off and every time you slow down at traffic lights everyone turns round to see where this awful noise is coming from - well at least your car turns heads i suppose!

Moo ha ha...moo ha ha...moo ha ha... :devilish:

You can get a silencer..

As talked about in about a million other thread the ecotek causes long term f**kity uppyness, id do a search on this forum, read, then take it off!

lol, never known something so small and insignificant cause so much arguement, roll on the fighting......................lol