ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

Twingo Dynamique
Went to tesco Stowmarket. None anywhere. Couldn't even find car related products tbh, then walked to the petrol station but and they had none there either. :(

2u9e4y4e.jpg

So I bought 60.

Heez, it took the manager ages to order it as he had to apply £9.99-£1.73 price match to EACH ONE!

Javva, wonder wheels!

Clarkey, that's more weird/impressive than my purchase! You work for them?

15 minute quickies with your mother... ;)

JD you are crazy! Haha sell me some.

With pleasure pal. Made some calculations and intend on sending out a load to CS lads (Coby, Gally, Ron, Adamdotcunit ;) ). Rest will go on eBay to sell. If it doesn't, it cost me literally a tenth if the rrp.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Heez, it took the manager ages to order it as he had to apply £9.99-£1.73 price match to EACH ONE!

Javva, wonder wheels!

Clarkey, that's more weird/impressive than my purchase! You work for them?

Yeh the system doesn't allow you to price multiple items. I really need to take advantage of this at work.

Madness. Utter madness. 60@£9.99 price match process on every one down to £1.73. Luckily it auto includes 342 on cleaning items.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
JD, if you list them on ebay, i'd appreciate a link please? I'm keen to try this out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
With pleasure pal. Made some calculations and intend on sending out a load to CS lads (Coby, Gally, Ron, Adamdotcunit ;) ). Rest will go on eBay to sell. If it doesn't, it cost me literally a tenth if the rrp.

Cool stuff mate drop me a pm if you have enough for me too then :)

Will only want 3-5 anyway... I'll have to change my username to that soon ;)

JD, if you list them on ebay, i'd appreciate a link please? I'm keen to try this out.

Daniel I'd send them out to CSers outside of eBay. If you want some, it'll probably be about £5 (happy to do the 342@£1.73+postage).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ok cool. Thank you.

Well just pm me your paypal whenever and i'll wang you the money over.

Cool stuff mate drop me a pm if you have enough for me too then :)

Will only want 3-5 anyway... I'll have to change my username to that soon ;)

Lol, all banter lad :)

If you do it in threes I can "apply" 342. I'll do some working out in a mo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Count me in for 3 then mate and as Daniel says pm me with paypal and I'll send the money over.

No rush fella ;).

Sport 172 flame Red
I've got through a bottle already on five washes!

That's why I dilute it down as it goes quick, full bottle of hot wheels to a full bottle of water, works exactly the same.

I have used an old weed killer sprayer canister the ones you compress with the pump and it has 5 bottles of hot wheels to 5 water and it lasts forever, sprays out as a foam and works wonders.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I bought two of these from Morrisons yesterday as i couldn't get any from my local Tescos, i ended up paying £4 each

Only did it cause i was feeling left out....:(

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
Daniel I'd send them out to CSers outside of eBay. If you want some, it'll probably be about £5 (happy to do the 342@£1.73+postage).

Id be interested in a bottle of this if your selling still, pm me your PayPal if your interested

I take it they're ordering it in for you jd??

Aye fella. This was a last resort as none of the locals now have it in stock. Took half an hour and jovial conversation with the manager while he called head office and local tesco petrol station. Then popped for a coffee while he ordered it.

Good stuff, do you actually rate it as a product?

Game changer for me. It's like a harsh wheel cleaner and fallout remover in one but not brick acid or alkali. So in London with no access to buckets and best washing techniques I can drive to the jet wash, spray on, go pay for a simple jet wash program, spray off.

I don't tbf

I still don't get how it doesn't work for you fella and I'm keen to help. It's a spray on, leave, high pressure wash off product. And my wheels aren't sealed and are in poor condition. Yet still come up sparkling even using ds2500 pads.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I tried that, it didn't exactly just spray on if that makes sense. I prefer using the truck wash stuff we use from auto smart, can't think what it's called lol

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Maybe you're thinking it actually is a £10 product rather than something like it's real world cost of £5.