ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

On DW, yes. I wouldn't advise it, as I don't want that hanging over me should something go wrong. But I would on my own car TBH.

They have Wonder Wheels 'U' universal wheel cleaner for £2 a bottle in Asda right now, is that the same/similar?

good question

No it's not, it's a pH neutral wheel cleaner, but doesn't react.

Can you still get this cheap anywhere ?

I'm still working on this.

How far are you from Bidston?

Out of interest, is somewhere still selling this cheap, or are you just looking to get rid chap?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The tesco petrol station will have some. I bought a few bottles of it the other week and asked the woman to order some more. She said she would but i never went back. I got the impression it was easy to get hold of. Im not a fan hence why i never went back

Ah I see. It's gone back up to £6.99 now chap, but would you check for me if it's not too much fuss? I'll be up North in a few weeks so if they do have it, I'll price match at the local Halfords.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah right. Do you want me to see if they have any left at the origional price of £1.73?

Edit. Fail youre right it has gone back up :(

Last edited:
That's the same price as Tescos, folks. So if you can't find it near you, it's £3 cheaper than Halfords (since I can't get any more :( ).

This isn't an arsey post. This is a post stating you're making it easier for CS users (I know how written word comes across ;) ).

That's the same price as Tescos, folks. So if you can't find it near you, it's £3 cheaper than Halfords (since I can't get any more :( ).

This isn't an arsey post. This is a post stating you're making it easier for CS users (I know how written word comes across ;) ).

Many thanks JD, i should be able supply on demand if people want more than what i have at the mo.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine are spotless now (thanks again JD) :) Well the front is, I could do with taking them off and doing a proper go over but cant be bothered lol :eek:.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mixed mine 50/50 with water and still cleaned up my wheels nicely.... Really need to take the wheels off and properly clean them.

Refurb is actually required :(

Mixed mine 50/50 with water and still cleaned up my wheels nicely.... Really need to take the wheels off and properly clean them.

Refurb is actually required :(

You and me both, Andy!

Kev, had a problem with getting a second batch lad. Still working on it with Robalob.

MINI FJCW
Anyone selling any of this stuff on here?

Had a bottle & its almost done, fabulous stuff which as in the name, works 'wonders'

I have like 35 bottles "Hot Wheels", and 20 WW "U" was a total flop at CSS.......hardly anyone bought any @6.50 per bottle. Postage I feel will just be too much to be competitive on here.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I have like 35 bottles "Hot Wheels", and 20 WW "U" was a total flop at CSS.......hardly anyone bought any @6.50 per bottle. Postage I feel will just be too much to be competitive on here.

Without sounding arsey, why would anyone buy it at that price if its only another 50p from Tesco?

And Morrisons sell it at £4 each...

107 Track Car & C4
I have just finished my first bottle of this stuff and it is brilliant, even if it does smell abit wierd. Got to hope one of the supermarkets has got some more now!

107 Track Car & C4
Just bought a couple more bottles of this stuff, got it at my local Tesco petrol station (Poole, Tower Park) for £5 per bottle. I would imagine other Tesco petrol stations will the same price :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been using this the past few times I've cleaned the car, should I cut out using it every time or is it perfectly safe? Sorry if it's already been covered just checking lol.