ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee at the Golf Course

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Took the opportunity to take a few quick snaps of the vee when out and about today. The A30 was solid due to Wentworth PGA so took a little detour and stumbled across great photo location.

Weather was too nice to give it a proper clean so a quick wash and a once over with quick detailer spray. More fun to drive than clean it! well had to them both so still takes over 2hours...

I love the first photo really shows up the stance.

SAM_0872.jpg

SAM_0857.jpg

SAM_0873.jpg

SAM_0856.jpg

SAM_0876.jpg

Better have one of the 182 in here or it will feel left out. The 182 looks so small and normal!!

SAM_0877.jpg

Andrew.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looking great, you just need to sort the V's steering wheel for it to be perfect!

Clio V6
Always good to see a Vee side-by-side with a 1#2. You forget how much more squat it is, which is why it looks almost as wide as it is long :)

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
What exhaust is that mate? Pipes look beefy! Quicksilver?

Yes Quicksilver not OMG. Sounds epic. I think they are one of the best looking tail pipes for the vee.

Love both!! Lucky man. What goes better ?

I would say the 182 has the edge as its running an RS2 with 197Cams - 200bhp, a stripped rear with bucket seats, both cars are so diffrent to drive.

Took the opportunity to take a few quick snaps of the vee when out and about today. The A30 was solid due to Wentworth PGA so took a little detour and stumbled across great photo location.

Weather was too nice to give it a proper clean so a quick wash and a once over with quick detailer spray. More fun to drive than clean it! well had to them both so still takes over 2hours...

I love the first photo really shows up the stance.

Better have one of the 182 in here or it will feel left out. The 182 looks so small and normal!!

SAM_0877.jpg

Andrew.

Fair play! haha looks awesome, Thought about the 197 or 200 renault sport badge instead?