ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Corsa VXR-R...... 20k!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
£22,495 apparently mate, they were very very limited i recall.

They also done an Astra VXR R which from memory was even quicker again!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's the name of the company that made these? Didn't they make astra VXR-R's and VXR-S's... Race and sport iirc, the R being the more aggressive (for lack of a better word) car

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What's the name of the company that made these? Didn't they make astra VXR-R's and VXR-S's... Race and sport iirc, the R being the more aggressive (for lack of a better word) car

These cars are made to order by Thorney Motorsport, basically they get a normal vxr and beef it up quite a bit

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I havent clicked the link but if its that thread where the bloke got his car back with the wiring loom uncovered under the bonnet - the LOLS

Thorney = Gashment as bad as regal

S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
M3?

As quick as they are, I just can't like them.

JJ!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Rather the new Corsa Nurburgring - handling is meant to be superb (autocar have it as better handling that the Clio - but less fun). Just got one in at the misses work - looks nice!