ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vanishing water

after my vanishing brake fluid thing i now have a vanishing water lol filled washer bottle up other day as it was empty i thought that was odd as there had been some in it but anyway filled it up went to use it sunday night nowter filed it up again then monday poof all gone again humpf im not happy any ideas where to look

Not a Clio

washer bottle goblins

they come out at night singing the washer bottle song and drink it all up, if youre sneaky you can catch them sitting on the edge sipping away with their straws. My advice... KILL THE b******s.

Si.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 29 July 2003

after my vanishing brake fluid thing i now have a vanishing water lol filled washer bottle up other day as it was empty i thought that was odd as there had been some in it but anyway filled it up went to use it sunday night nowter filed it up again then monday poof all gone again humpf im not happy any ideas where to look
Probably just a wee leak. Try looking where the pumps go into the bottle or hang it from the bonnet with a tissue underneath to catch any drips.

Put some bright food colouring in it, thatll so up any flaws.

I fits under warranty they will most probably just change it without any bother.

7.6cc :D

Oh sorry Mike that was me on Sunday.

I got a bit thirsty and well........your car was just sat there :D

Thatll be the washer bottle that needs replacing then!

I had mine done about a year ago. It was so bad that the water was actually coming out the bottom and running past my feet as I was topping the bottle up - wondered why it was taking so long to fill up!

Off to Renault again then Mike?

yes but atlest they are gonna replace my seat cover (damn i was wanting buckets grr ) will only pay 80% of exhaust cost (£70) and wont repair the damage done by their jack to my sill

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by desmondo on 29 July 2003

Thatll be the washer bottle that needs replacing then!

I had mine done about a year ago. It was so bad that the water was actually coming out the bottom and running past my feet as I was topping the bottle up - wondered why it was taking so long to fill up!

Off to Renault again then Mike?
I had exactly the same thing. The dealer told me it was an absolute b**ch to change as well.

lucky them lol i wish them all the cut hands in the world and if they bleed on the car they will get me a new one !!!!!!