ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vamos vamos... alonssssoooo

cup 172/ Laguna dci
Fernando is faster than you...
i just thought i'd enlighten everybody that IMO F.Alonso is the greatest F1 driver alive!! Aryton Senna is the best driver who ever lived & i really hope Bruno Senna lives upto his Uncles rep! and becomes a legend in the next few seasons
im so glad his landed a seat with renault :) :)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
1. Wrong Section.

2. There are plenty of threads this could of gone in.

3. You are wrong.

cup 172/ Laguna dci
well thanks for your indirect comments of stereotyping me because i have a vts in my garage aswell as the clio, i am fully aware that clios are cheap but i dont like to spend £££'s on cars as cars there not usually a rewarding investment....
On the subject of my IQ i have passed all aptitude tests etc to be an ATC so obviously i have an excellent IQ & im not a drain on the economy either...

No hard feelings.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Big Alonso fan here.

I like the fact he is miserable and takes his job seriously.
Coolness is elevated by the above.

Compared to the likes of Vettel and hamilton he is a "proper" F1 driver, not just a goofy kid.

Merc
Vamos, let me rephrase you: irse tu y Alonso a la linda mierda.

Rough translation: fook off and take Alonso with you. I hate the c*nt and I'm not even into F1.

Lionel Richie
He's on £26MILLION a year! That's about £1.3mil per race which is about £25K per lap give or take, compare that to Hamilton who gets about £16K per lap

Clio 172
To bad he is still a c**t and cant win a race. Would be world champion this year if he was as good as you say he is. Big eyebrowed bullfighting c**t

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
To bad he is still a c**t and cant win a race. Would be world champion this year if he was as good as you say he is. Big eyebrowed bullfighting c**t
How would he when he's had a slower car all year?