ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver kits

anyone know any mk1 clio kits?? not the normal psg/ terminator though. want something different.... have been looking at badgirl kit, any others for me to check out though please is welcome??

leigh, any pics?

thing is with the maxi, corsa f2 wide arch kits. is not only have u got a lot of extra fitting/ moulding to do.. then youll need some wide ass wheels to fill those arches - xtra cost again

just lookin about ben.... seein whats available.. never said i like em.. but i do want somethin, probably a mix of a few kits..

i dont think anything on the mkt sits right on the clio.....just one of them cars..

but im not one for body mods though>>>LOL

i quite like that front bumper in the bottom right pic. think about it on a valver, lowered. think would look nice.. not ott, just suttle

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

bad boy racing have got a nice kit for the clio coming out

they said pics should be on site on monday its called new jap clio kit and looks like there 106 kit.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

benj if u look at the 106 pug jap kit aparantly it pretty much the same as that but shaped slightly differently to fit the clio as they told me they have had a massive demand for the clio mrk 1 since every 1 has seen mynheers poor atempt at pazs clio and the incredible hulk clio :(

MaLicE

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Ben J, the pics you posted, the blue one thats just an apron kit. I am considering it though,its quite cheap just needs modding a bit to make it more aggro.

I think Primas Maxi kit is about £1300 for the panels alone. Ive heard Nickg123 from this very forum can get similar ones for c.£550.

Budget on £2k to have it fitted properly and sprayed well, then a bit more for wheels, spacers etc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8