ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver heaters not workin

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
my valver heaters have stopped working, on full power turned up to 3 on the blowers and only kicking out very small lupe warm air, they have stopped workin before but came on again not long after, all temperature gauges seem to be workin fine.

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
yeah i've jus been reading sum other post's, seems to be quite common problem,does thw whole das ahve to removed?? i may have to get it done sumwher, im not what you would call a patient "tae your time" person lol, so hell knows why i keep buyin renaults lol.

Matrix is about £40. Took me about six hours to do the job too. Dash doesn't need to be all the way out just enough to get behind really. Worth it tho for warm air.

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
try giving it a good flush out, high preasure hose though the coolant system, might help!