ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver has to go. =[

RenaultSport 172.
Yes.

=[

guttin.

bought the valver knew it would be a struggle to run as i only work part time so i knew i would be mega tight for cash. however i bought the car, washed and polished it everyday. got it looking ace.

rung up the insurance company, got an ideal quote and now theyre asking for a mega deposit, and stupid money to pay monthly. got other expenses ontop...petrol, tax, phone e.t.c. guttin isnt the word.

You work and get something you want then you have to let it go...

just thought id have a rant seems im in a s**t mood.

sorry haha .
Rage

Cars are cheap to buy these day.

Insurance on a hot hatch is expensive even more so when there so cheap.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
thats annoying mate, but didnt u think to check all this before u bought it?

RenaultSport 172.
i did. and everything was fine.

could just about afford it.

and then things 'crop up'...oh didnt we tell you need to leave a £500 deposit blah blah...

Mondeo TDCI 130
Lad i work with had this problem! hes only young, got a quote on a 1400 16v, £1200, dear but on his own he thought fair enough, hes 18, bought the car £3k, then rang up to insure it and it ended up £1600!

Lad i work with had this problem! hes only young, got a quote on a 1400 16v, £1200, dear but on his own he thought fair enough, hes 18, bought the car £3k, then rang up to insure it and it ended up £1600!

Wouldn't happen to be a black Mk2 phase 2 would it?

yep! please tell me you havent got a horror story already!

He's driving the polished up car round town he's passed the window of my house err 5 or so times in about 2 minutes.

Also seems to have forgotten that a horn ins't used to make your friends aware that you've arrived.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Maybe if you worked full time you could do it.Its such a gutter when it happens though

ian

RenaultSport 172.
yeah...well i got like 4 months off now...
so i got hours at work. workin everyday weekday 8-8 , saturday 9-6 and sunday 10-5 to afford it. at the end of the 4 months, i should be able to run it =]

Have you tried adding your mum to the policy? dropped mine about 200 quid even though she wouldn't dream of driving my car :lolup:

RenaultSport 172.
yeah thats with my mom on it....£1667 if i can afford to pay it outright..or £2400 if i pay monthly..

my mom complains enuff abot my car too...never mind driving it...shed have fun with my zorst! haha
x

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Adding my Mum and Dad increased my premium with Direct Line (they've both been driving over 25yrs, no points etc), so always check with and without!