ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Filter Replacement.

Suzuki SV1000S
I bought a K&N panel filter for my Valver ages ago - But have not got round to fitting it because when I tried last time I couldn't get the airbox of.

Is there a guide for doing it - I don't want to break anything - The 172 airbox came off easily so I presume the valver one does too? or not!

Saxo VTS
Easier to remove the battery but you can just use your hands mate.

Way I do it is to unclip all the little clip, then you have to loosen off the three screws on the side, next to the battery. Just turn them with you hand.

Et volia!

Skoda Fabia vRS
there isnt a chance on this earth my airbox will come off without the battery coming off first

its easy and takes 5 mines tops

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
yea, battery out, undo the clips, (ones right at the bottom can be an arse!) undo the srews, easy peasy!

then to get the other half off, its just 3 10mm bolts holding it to the TB, and one behind holding it onto a bracket, quite far down, will need a long extension, its next to the breather pipes, which should just pull out,

open filters dont get rated too highly on here tho, suck too much hot air in,
standard airbox with ITG for me

Suzuki SV1000S
Ok cheers guys- was hoping to do it without taking battery out as stereo is pretty complicated to setup - Don't worry don't have an open filter have a K&N filter element, to go in air box Matey!!

Suzuki SV1000S
Lunner LOL - I know how to do it but was hoping to find a way of doing it without removing the battery as my stereo is an arse....